I am honored to accept this award. Thank you berryduchess. How wonderful!
The rules are below:
Post the award on your blog.
Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
Write 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random Facts About Laurie
1. I believe and trust in God.
2. I love being a wife, mom and grandma.
3. I love to sing.
4. Would like to ride a horse at least once in my lifetime.
5. Family time is important to me.
6. Baking is a great stress reliever for me.
7. One day, I hope to meet Tom Selleck
8. Huge fan of Blue Bloods
9. Enjoy watching Chopped
10. I look forward to watching Cutthroat Kitchen every Sunday evening.
11. Cross-stitching is a great pastime for me.
Answers to Berryduchess questions:
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you sing?
Not to blow my own horn, but I’ll give myself a 7 or 8.
2. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I would not change anything. I am who I am.
3. When something is wrong, who is the first person you turn too?
My husband-he’s a great listener.
4. If I had 3 wishes….
Geesh, that’s a hard one. This may sound selfish, but my first wish would be to bring back my baby sister to us. I don’t need or want wealth or fame. I don’t need or want diamonds or furs. May I use the last two wishes for spending more time with my kids and mom?
5. How many places have you lived and where were they?
I grew up near Augusta, MO on a farm. Was married and moved into a mobile home in Augusta. Moved to Josephville, MO. Moved back to Augusta. Then, we moved to Warrenton, MO. After Warrenton, it was Augusta, Marthasville, MO, Union, MO, Washington, MO and now we live in Callao, MO.
6. The worst gift that I received…
It was a blue, fuzzy, wool sweater that I had gotten from my dad. Even wearing a blouse under the sweater, I was still itchy.
7. If you can have lunch with a famous person, who will it be?
It would have to be between Tom Selleck and Samuel Clemens. I’ve always been huge fans of both.
8. What is that one thing that you are really good at?
Counted cross-stitch- I’ve been doing it for years. I can relax and think about nothing when I’m sewing.
9. If your life will be a movie, who do you want to play your role?
Sandra Bullock-I think she is a terrific actress.
10. What are the things that we can find in your bag/purse?
What is a purse? 🙂 I do not like lugging around a purse or bag. My husband carries my ID.
11. Nobody knows that I….
love making quilts for people; especially for babies.
11 Questions for the nominees:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. Do you go crazy over Halloween?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What is your favorite pastime?
5. What is least favorite thing to do?
6. Do you come from a large or small family?
7. Which famous person would you like to have lunch with?
8. Do you have a bucket list?
9. If you could bring one person to a deserted island, who would it be?
10. What song describes you?
11. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
My 11 nominees are:
3.Fantastic Betty/State of My Heart
Hope your day is full of sunshine!
Laurie Jackson 🙂