What to send with a friend that is about to be stranded on an island. Hmm, if it were my husband, I’d send the following items.
1. A tent with a pillow included – He can stay out of the weather.
2. Bottles of water – So he won’t get dehydrated.
3. Burner phone – He can call to say he’s ready to get off the island.
4. A photo of his family – He will have someone to talk with.
5. Paper and pen – He loves to draw. He’d be able to draw his surroundings. He could also keep a journal of his experience.
Hope your day is full of blessings.
Laurie Jackson 🙂
Please feel free to visit my website.